Ways You Can Donate
Your support helps the Guymon Public Library and Arts Center provide free access to the books, technology, literacy programs, children’s story times, and so much more. With your generosity, we can continue to offer all of these amazing FREE services for all of the Guymon area. Donate today by calling 580-338-7330 or by stopping by the library!
From shelving books at the library to instructing an Internet training session, volunteering at the library strengthens the community. Volunteering is as flexible as your schedule. Learn more about volunteering with GPL by visiting our Volunteer Page today!
GO TO VOLUNTEER SERVICES (link coming soon)
Friends of the Library
The purpose of the Friends of the Guymon Public Library is to aid and promote the activities and goals of the Guymon Public Library and Arts Center. The Friends organization fulfills its purpose through diverse fundraising programs and activities responsive to a wide range of needs and concerns. Learn more about Friends of the Library or apply for membership online by visiting our Friends of the Library page today!
GO TO FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY (link coming soon)
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Guymon Public Library and Arts Center. We certainly welcome donations! Due to the high volume of donations we receive, we have had to establish some donation guidelines. When donating to the Guymon Public Library and Arts Center, please keep in mind:
- Donations are accepted at the discretion of the Director.
- We can use books that are in excellent condition and less than five years old.
- We are unable to use books that have outdated information or are worn, torn, stained, yellow, dirty, moldy, or dusty, or have personal information written or highlighted in them.
- We cannot accept a large volume of books; please keep donations to 25 items or one box at any one time.
- We do not accept VHS or cassette tapes.
- We do not collect or attempt to sell rare books.
- We do not accept personal or organization collections of scrapbooks/albums/etc.
While we are happy to receive your book donations, we are unable to notify you of decisions we make about your donations. We also are unable to pick up your donations from your residence.
Some other local organizations that accept book donations include the Salvation Army and smaller libraries such as the Olive Warner Memorial Library in Hooker.
Again, thank you for your interest in donating to the library. We appreciate customers who support the library. If you have questions about our donation policy, please contact the library at 580-338-7330.