- The citizens of Guymon will be provided literacy opportunities from young children learning to appreciate a story to new immigrants learning to read, write and speak English.
- The citizens of Guymon will have the opportunity to embrace the power of the internet by using the library’s computers, wifi and connecting to the library through its virtual branch consisting of databases, a webpage and Facebook.
- The citizens of Guymon will have opportunities to stimulate their imaginations by reading, viewing and listening for pleasure and lifelong learning.
- The citizens of Guymon will have the opportunity to discover their roots through genealogy research and explore the history, resources and services of the local community.
- The citizens of Guymon will have a comfortable place to express creativity and appreciation for the arts and explore career development and life choices regarding health and wealt
The Library Board is made up of individuals in the Guymon community who serve in an advisory capacity to the Library Director. Currently, the Board is comprised of the following members:
Evlyn Schmidt- Chairwoman
Donna Drebes-Vice Chairwoman